As completely standard we manufacture Timber Sash Windows using Sapele Mahogany FSC (Hardwood Cill, Beads and any Bar-Work) with Euro Redwood FSC. This Hybrid combines exceptional durability with cost. Ensuring any components which are susceptible to weathering are made from Sapele Hardwood a very high quality/cost material which has vast durability/movement. We are also very confident in our Euro Redwood, we ensure all timber is hand picked by our joiners (Never Delivered) this ensures we receive the tightest grain possible along with cleanest (relatively knotless) straight timber lengths. The Euro Redwood is stamped with the Royal Crown to indicate its quality.
As standard we install our go to Double Glazed Glass Unit. 24mm Planitherm Comfort + / LowE Units. Make-Up 4/16/4. Argon Filled with Optiwhite Warm Edge Swisspacer Bar. Soft Coat Inner Pane. This Unit has fantastic Noise/Heat retaining properties and is the best available with a Centre Pane U Value of 1.1W/m2K. Sound Reduction Factor Rw 31 (-2; -5) dB.
- Primed & Undercoated.
- All standard Ironmongery Included.
- Steel Weight Counterbalance.
- Architrave & Bullnose Included as Standard.
- All Interior & Exterior Making Good included as Standard.
- Patch Plastering where required.
- Exterior Re-pointing to brickwork where required.
- FENSA Certificate provided